Gooooood Morning! I kicked off my morning by giving my body an “Internal Hug” with my “Blueberry & Banana Oatmeal Protein” healthy smoothie before heading down to the gym. Yes, Im on my New Years resolution kick like most and trying to workout and eat as clean as possible but NOT “dieting” and NOT “starving” myself and NOT “depriving” myself of life’s tasty pleasures. If I want a cupcake then do know, I eat a cupcake !:) BUT today we are beginning with a DELICIOUS “Blueberry & Banana Oatmeal Protein Smoothie” that will knock your socks off!
- 1) Blueberries-high in antioxidants. Low on the glycemic index. Eye healthy and Anti-Cancer benefits.
- 2) Bananas- combat depression, make you smarter, cure hangovers, relieve morning sickness, protect against kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis and blindness.
- 3) Protein Powder-restore muscle glycogen, a fuel source for exercise, a meal replacement after working out.
- 4) PB2-less calories
- 5) Almond Milk- lactose free. High in nutritional content. Low in calories. Assist in weight management.
- 1/2 Cup of Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup of Greek Gods Honey Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup of Gluten Free Rolled Oats (your body breaks down gluten free easier)
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp of PB2 (85% less fat calories then regular peanut butter)
Throw all your ingredients into your blender and blend until everything is mixed well. Throw a handful of ice in and mix until the ice is broken down, pour into your glass, and top with blueberries for presentation! You can fill the LOVE in the glass and your body will THANK YOU!